This list the minimum of what you need to complete and have in place prior to being able to apply to Main Roads to be accredited and also to prepare for a Systems Audit.
- You need to complete this form to register with Main Roads for accreditation and also to update details if you are an existing accredited operator. You need to accompany this form with a copy of your drivers license and company ABN/ACN.
- Complete this form for each piece of equipment (Prime mover/Truck, Trailer/Dolly).
- Complete an Accreditation Roadworthy checklistfor each piece of equipment (Prime mover/Truck, Trailer/Dolly)
- Create a Maintenance & Fatigue Plan
- The Owner/Director needs to complete the following Policies:
- The Driver/Operator must complete the following policies:
- Driver/Operators must undertake Commercial Vehicle Driver’s Medical. A new medical is required every 3 years unless specified by your Doctor.
- Complete the Vehicle Register
- Complete the Preferred Suppliers
Fatigue Management Instructions
All staff and business owners need to complete Fatigue Management Training. If you have not already registered with Safetyline, visit their website and set up an account. Follow the instructions in the verification email to activate your registration.
- Log in to the Safetyline website
- Drivers/Operators need complete Driver Training
- Owners, Farmers, Managers, Scheduler, or Admin staff need to complete Administrator Training
Once you have this documentation in place and completed the appropriate Fatigue Management Training, give Macao Compliance a call to schedule a time to complete your Systems Audit. Once the Audit is completed all the documentation is submitted to Main Roads for processing.