This list the minimum of what you need to complete and have in place prior to being able to apply to Main Roads to be accredited and also to prepare for a Systems Audit.
- You need to complete this form to register with Main Roads for accreditation and also to update details if you are an existing accredited operator. You need to accompany this form with a copy of your driver’s license and company ABN/ACN.
- Complete this form for each piece of equipment (Prime mover/Truck, Trailer/Dolly).
- Complete an Accreditation Roadworthy checklist for each piece of equipment (Prime mover/Truck, Trailer/Dolly)
- Create Maintenance & Fatigue Procedures
- Create Dimension & Loading Procedures
- The Owner/Director needs to complete the following Policies:
- The Driver/Operator must complete the following policies:
- Driver/Operators must undertake Commercial Vehicle Driver’s Medical.
All Commercial Vehicle Drivers Medicals conducted on or before 10 May 2019, will remain valid until the expiry date on the form.
Commercial Vehicle Drivers Medicals conducted after 10 May 2019 will remain valid for 5 years unless specified by your Doctor.
Fatigue Management Instructions
- Log in to the Safetyline website
- Drivers/Operators need complete Driver Training
- Owners, Farmers, Managers, Scheduler, or Admin staff need to complete Administrator Training
All staff and business owners need to complete Fatigue Management Training. If you have not already registered with Safetyline, visit their website and set up an account. Follow the instructions in the verification email to activate your registration.
Once you have this documentation in place and completed the appropriate Fatigue Management Training, give Macao Compliance a call to schedule a time to complete your Systems Audit. Once the Audit is completed all the documentation is submitted to Main Roads for processing.